Dr Humayun Mohmand Feedback Help

RayukMann

Hi I am considering visiting Dr Humayun Mohmand in Pakistan.

I am really keen to find out feedback of your experiences?

what's tempting me is the relative low cost of this procedure. My other option is to pay almost 12 times more and go to Dr Farjo in UK.

Putting the money issue to the side for a moment, what do people think of Dr Humayun Mohmand?

Thanks

Ray

i am to a uk citizen considering a ht with said doc as his work seems very good and his prices also fall within my very limited budget..the only thing that is putting me off is the security for a uk caucasion on the streets of lets face it is a very dangerous region of the world...i may desperately want hair on my head but i don't think i am prepared to risk the potential danger in pakistan..however i am seriously considering my only other option which is doctor madhu in india as his prices are very similar to those of doctor mohmand,his work also seems on a par with doctor mohmand but the region is a lot more stable..but if pakistan is'nt a issue for you i think doctor mohmand is a highly recomended doctor who will strive to give you the results you are hopeing for....all the best

• 1 year later...

I've only heard good stuff about this doctor. I'm flying from Canada to Pakistan on April 6 and my procedure appointment is set for April 16! For your concerns about travel related risks in Pakistan, check out www.guidespakistan.ca . Send them an email to discuss your situations. They should be able to give you some useful tips.

I've only heard good stuff about this doctor. I'm flying from Canada to Pakistan on April 6 and my procedure appointment is set for April 16! For your concerns about travel related risks in Pakistan, check out www.guidespakistan.ca . Send them an email to discuss your situations. They should be able to give you some useful tips.

Not considering Rahal or H&W?

• 2 weeks later...
i am to a uk citizen considering a ht with said doc as his work seems very good and his prices also fall within my very limited budget..the only thing that is putting me off is the security for a uk caucasion on the streets of lets face it is a very dangerous region of the world...i may desperately want hair on my head but i don't think i am prepared to risk the potential danger in pakistan..however i am seriously considering my only other option which is doctor madhu in india as his prices are very similar to those of doctor mohmand,his work also seems on a par with doctor mohmand but the region is a lot more stable..but if pakistan is'nt a issue for you i think doctor mohmand is a highly recomended doctor who will strive to give you the results you are hopeing for....all the best

I'm from the UK and considering HT from Dr Humayun next month hopefully. Two of my friends have had it done by Humayun. One was a nervous pharmacist, but is now a very satisfied patient.

I am selecting Dr Humayun on the basis of his skill at restoring natural looking hairlines, experience, minimal scar visibility and last but not least, affordability.

I wouldn't be overly concerned about this region of the world, Dr Humayun's clinic is based in the commercial hub of Islamabad. There are many expats living in Islamabad including Caucasians and is a temporary home to foreign diplomats, NGO's etc ... you can see many western orientated shops, leisurely pursuits and eateries catering for them and the city's residents.

If you want to keep low key, I suggest searching for a 'recommended' Guest house rather than a hotel on the TripAdvisor site. The one I am planning to stay at has 24 hours security, is about 10 minutes walk or 5 minutes drive to the clinic. It also has a high rating amongst foreign visitors.

@RayukMann - Hope all goes well for you. Please do post your experiences.