2 month update Dr. Pathomvanich

Hi Guys

Heres my 64 days Post Op pics.

I havent really been paying that much attention to the new growth because I try to never set myself up for being let down. But comparing, I can see how some of the hair never fell out in the temple area. I have longer hair, so I have been able to hide my receding temples pretty well.(The one picture is just when I combed my hair forward covering face.)

Sorry about the scar pictures. I will take better pics with someones help at the 3 month mark. It was difficult for me to find it by myself.

hair1.jpg.fc525bed4021c58d0eb264f28c71a280.jpg

hair2.jpg.6c2d3c2ca3e0456ca98970381e9acee8.jpg

hair3.jpg.0fd2569bd6446973462e74e76d487201.jpg

hair4.jpg.34f4c53c2beb9c1349468dbd30e40aad.jpg

hair5.jpg.249425f2a52a58ec2c200d6f8203667c.jpg

Edited by PathsPatient

PathsPatient,

Just so I'm sure there isn't a problem...did you only add them to your patient website or did you attempt to add your images to this discussion topic?

Based on the photos in your blog, it looks like you're healing well. I see some remaining redness which should heal up over the next couple months or so.

All the Best,

Bill

PathsPatient,

That's good to know. As I'm sure you are aware, Pat and I have been doing extensive testing (with the excellent help from our dedicated members like you :)) on the new community to find and fix all the bugs. We're still in the process of finding a few and fixing them, so I just wanted to be sure.

Everything appears to be coming along nicely for you.

And you too can be a follicular genie after only 10,000 posts :D.

All the Best,

Bill