Doctors Please Reply.. How many grafts are enough?

thewizard

I am in the process of completing research for my second hair transplant. The first HT was to the frontal region and I had 500 grafts. I am planning to have an all FU procedure in the next few months. I would like to know from the surgeons who perform all FU procedures how many FU grafts in total will it take to get nice coverage? I am 49 years old Norwood VI with an average 2.2 hairs per FU and fine texture. Is it 20, 25 or 30 grafts per cm2, and on an average size scalp what does that come to in total grafts. How many thousands?

I am in the process of completing research for my second hair transplant. The first HT was to the frontal region and I had 500 grafts. I am planning to have an all FU procedure in the next few months. I would like to know from the surgeons who perform all FU procedures how many FU grafts in total will it take to get nice coverage? I am 49 years old Norwood VI with an average 2.2 hairs per FU and fine texture. Is it 20, 25 or 30 grafts per cm2, and on an average size scalp what does that come to in total grafts. How many thousands?