3.5 month mark

I had a HT 3.5 months ago and im not really seeing as much growth as i thought i would. I see a few poking up here and there, but nothing substantial. I had 1200 grafts distributed evenly over the top of my head, because i still had hair, it was just very very thin all over.Is this normal? When can i expect alot of new growth? Im wondering if its more difficult to see the new ones grow in with existing hair?

[This message was edited by Drummerlar20 on June 10, 2003 at 06:59 PM.]

I had a HT 3.5 months ago and im not really seeing as much growth as i thought i would. I see a few poking up here and there, but nothing substantial. I had 1200 grafts distributed evenly over the top of my head, because i still had hair, it was just very very thin all over.Is this normal? When can i expect alot of new growth? Im wondering if its more difficult to see the new ones grow in with existing hair?

[This message was edited by Drummerlar20 on June 10, 2003 at 06:59 PM.]

I had some hairs comming out at the 3 months mark. But the biggest improvements came around the 6 months mark when you really could see major differences ... so hang in and grow older to get the best results LOL.

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.