why does dr. woods not do a biopsy?

Guest Pumpkinhole

Guest Pumpkinhole

does anyone have an idea why dr. woods will perform fue w/o a biopsy? nhi requires the 'fox test' which apparently indicates how much transection there will be.

Guest Pumpkinhole

does anyone have an idea why dr. woods will perform fue w/o a biopsy? nhi requires the 'fox test' which apparently indicates how much transection there will be.

Guest Pumpkinhole

nhi does not charge anything for the fox text. at least that's what they told me. i understand that they used to, but they don't anymore.

i don't think there's any dispute that dr. woods has the most experience with fue. i was just curious about the biopsy because i want to ensure *I* am compatible with fue.

my hair situation is kind of weird. i am a norwood 2/3 with a bothersome frontal hairline that i believe adversely affects my carreer. i have no hairloss in the crown, or no miniaturization anywhere but my temples. having strip done would be utterly stupid for me given the risks involved and the limited hairloss i have at this point. i have taken finasteride for a while now, and although i feel a difference, i don't see any. if i get a hair transplant now at my stage, i'm in it for life.

the only drawback i see about dr. woods is price. good grief!