all my questions answered in one. U.K

Being pretty new to the whole HT world there were many questions I had. But after a short search and read through the forums I noticed a guy called spex who also lived in the UK. After a look at his impressive website I contacted Spex and he arranged to meet with me. I was so impressed with spex not only did his hair look great but he was soo passionate about HT and was more than happy to sit there and answer every question that I threw at him.

I would like to take this oppertunity to thank spex in a big way and also say if you live in the U.K and have any doubts speak to Spex he will help you out in anyway he can.

Thanks again Spex

smo77.

Being pretty new to the whole HT world there were many questions I had. But after a short search and read through the forums I noticed a guy called spex who also lived in the UK. After a look at his impressive website I contacted Spex and he arranged to meet with me. I was so impressed with spex not only did his hair look great but he was soo passionate about HT and was more than happy to sit there and answer every question that I threw at him.

I would like to take this oppertunity to thank spex in a big way and also say if you live in the U.K and have any doubts speak to Spex he will help you out in anyway he can.

Thanks again Spex

smo77.

I met with spex recently after viewing his site www.hair-help.co.uk.

My research into hair transplants has been extensive and i was interested in meeting with spex to ask his opinion and also have a look at his famous barnet. ;-)

I must say the guy is very passionate and knowledgeable about hair and hair transplants. He showed me in great detail his journey and explained why he ended up going with Dr Feller. He at no point tried to talk me into a hair transplant. Which is kind of what i was expecting after looking into transplants so far. Clinics have tried to talk me into it >icon_frown.gif especially ones in the U.K when i initially looked into hair transplants. I soon realised that to have ht's performed correctly its essential that you must travel over the Atlantic.

Spex gave me his opinion and that was it and was kind enough to take a few photos for Dr Feller to have a look at to obtain his opinion also.

Spex hair is actually unbelievable to be honest. I found it difficult to actually pick any fault with it. His hairline is very natural and positioned perfectly to suit his face and age and will continue to do so IMO. He is very fortunate as he has great hair characteristics which he explained have enabled him to achieve such an undetectable and thick result. People forget that he is a repair patient and his energy towards helping others is driven by this fact.

The U.K is in the dark ages when it comes to ht's and after speaking with spex about the high number of repair patients he meets in the U.K it is obvious why he would not want anyone to fall into their hands.

I want to thank spex for his time and energy towards helping me and many others.

Thanks!

Martin

• 5 years later...
Thanks for the kind words guys. It was a pleasure meeting you both.

Indeed due to the fact i am a repair patient, I am particularly passionate about HT's. I feel its very important that as many people are made aware as possible of the pitfalls assosiated with incorrect information or lack of information.

3 words - research, research, research!! icon_smile.gif

Best regards

Spex

Hi there spex,I'm new to this site and have had a bad experience with ahs Leeds you may of heard of it,i am now looking to have fue and have been recommended dr Raghu reedy of the private clinic i'n London,as i can gather you are quite well known on here and as you also live i'n the uk i would be grateful if you have any knowledge or experience of this dr,also as this site doesn't deliver to the uk i was wondering if you could recommend somewhere that delivers rogan foam and dht blockers,your help would be greatly appreciated,many thanks danny