1st HT with Dr.Mcclellan on Thurs.the 28th.

scooter

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/hair_loss_treatments/hair_t...nt_correctproced.cfm

Since I joined this forum,I wasnt able to find much info here on Dr.Mcclellan.I searched and found this patients story.The corrective surgery and HT he did on this guy boosted my confidence even more for Dr.Mcclellan.These results are amazing,and I am hoping for a similar hairline.After 6 months his hair line looks awesome to me.I go in for my sugery Thursday,I am nervous yet excited at the same time.I will post my pics soon.I am very certain I will be browsing here as soon as I can.Wish me luck.

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/hair_loss_treatments/hair_t...nt_correctproced.cfm

Since I joined this forum,I wasnt able to find much info here on Dr.Mcclellan.I searched and found this patients story.The corrective surgery and HT he did on this guy boosted my confidence even more for Dr.Mcclellan.These results are amazing,and I am hoping for a similar hairline.After 6 months his hair line looks awesome to me.I go in for my sugery Thursday,I am nervous yet excited at the same time.I will post my pics soon.I am very certain I will be browsing here as soon as I can.Wish me luck.

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

Guest wanthairs

Hey Scooter...

I dont know anything about the doctor you are going to but I wish you well. I assume you did your homework, checked references etc.

These HT Dr's have the ability to transform our lives around, or completely screw us up and drive us to total despair (and in one case I heard about suicide). Dont take this lightly. This is a life changing moment. Keep us informed, and best of luck !!!

Thanks Wanthairs for the reply.Yes,I did do my homework,I liked what I have read and results i have seen from Dr.Mcclellan.When i met with him,I liked the fact that the first thing he did after he shook my hand was show me his HT.I seen some of his work also and was amazed so natural looking.Also the other people I have spoken with like his work and FU transplants.Also the donor area on the patients I have seen leaves a very small scar.I read that he worked/trained with Dr.Bernstein and Rassman at NHI,who are among the top surgeons in their field.Also,I seen a guy named Dean who had the old plug stlye transplant from the 80's.Dr.Mcclellan,did 3 reconstructive procedures where he removed those plugs and exctracted the FU's and re-transplanted them.The final one was a HT using appx 1650Fu's to help fill in the hairline and mid section.It shows pics from the whole surgery.The result was nothing short of amazing to me.I'll be back soon and share my experience with you all.I really appreciate this forum.

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

scooter,

I can't say I know anything about this doctor either...though the name does ring a bell....can't remember why.

I do hope, however, that your research consisted of more than one success story. I strongly believe in looking for consistency in a doctor's work by looking at several cases. I hope and trust you did this BEFORE taking the plunge.

Though I know there are probably other quality physicians out there that aren't on our recommended list or the coalition, I believe in going for a sure thing. I encourage you that if you have any doubts to cancel your appt and do further research BEFORE going into surgery.

Understand...I'm not trying to discourage you. It's just that I've seen too many people take unnecessary risks and then look back and wish they did better research.

Cheers,

Bill

Lets face it guys, its a big world & there are a lot of HT's done by surgeons other than the coalition surgeons.

Good & Bad.

Just waiting for my hair to grow...almost 2 months & all is well!