Good HT Surgeons in Los Angeles, CA??

Hi all,

Those of you that had success with a great ht surgeon in the Los Angeles area send some names my way. If you have photos, that would be great too. I'm looking into achieving a fuller hairline.

Hi all,

Those of you that had success with a great ht surgeon in the Los Angeles area send some names my way. If you have photos, that would be great too. I'm looking into achieving a fuller hairline.

• 1 month later...

You can check my pictures by running a search with my log in name. My HT was done by Dr. Straub, I was happy with the results but I don't think he does Ultra Refined if this is what you want. For my second and I hope final HT I am considering Siporin, Straub and Reed. I suggest you consult with several Dr's before making a decision.

I agree wtih bayscholar,

Don't let proximity be the primary decision in seeing an HT doc.

Take a look at the link below of the coalition surgeons who have taken hair transplantation to the next level.

http://www.hairlosslearningcenter.org/hair-loss-content...s/our_physicians.asp

Below are the qualifications they had to meet before becoming part of this select membership:

http://www.hairlosslearningcenter.org/hair-loss-content...ership-standards.asp

When selecting a doc (local or not), you would do great to keep it to this list. This is not to say other doctors don't do quality work...but this list of doctor's have proven themselves and met the above criteria.

Bill