Just had a HT Done and.....

Guest theronnie8

Guest theronnie8

Whats up everyone, I had just done a ht about two months ago and I would still like to get just a little minor work on the temples to give my hairline that "straight across, flat and even" appearance. It is a small widows peak and we are probably talking around 400-500 graphs which is basically nothing. My question is this, should is still wait a long time or could i just go ahead and get it done soon. i would really love to get this done as soon as possible so i can finally be complete!

Guest theronnie8

Whats up everyone, I had just done a ht about two months ago and I would still like to get just a little minor work on the temples to give my hairline that "straight across, flat and even" appearance. It is a small widows peak and we are probably talking around 400-500 graphs which is basically nothing. My question is this, should is still wait a long time or could i just go ahead and get it done soon. i would really love to get this done as soon as possible so i can finally be complete!

Hi Ronnie

Welcome..The first question is how come you didn't have this done during your HT 2 months ago ( not to be negative of course)? Was your surgery strip or FUE & who was your doc?

Ok, well personally @ 2 months post op you would have to wait if you did strip. As far as the additional procedure, I would wait until the 1st grows in at about 8-10 months. No sense in doing a small procedure when you may want more, but theorically, you could do an FUE fill in

Everything depends on the questions I asked in the beginnning.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Guest theronnie8

Thanks for the response. It was fue with Dr. Samuels. So what your saying is with FUE I could just go and get the hairline even and the temples filled now and not wait 10-12 months since its just a small area to cover? Or am i mis interpreting you?

Guest theronnie8
Thanks for the response. It was fue with Dr. Samuels. So what your saying is with FUE I could just go and get the hairline even and the temples filled now and not wait 10-12 months since its just a small area to cover? Or am i mis interpreting.