HT - A luxury ?

Hi All,

I am just another person having the hair loss problem. But more than that it has a huge impact on my self-esteem, confidence and activeness like some of you.

I had contacted few doctors on my visit to US and the cost which they mentioned is too far from my reach. It might not look like a big number for a person living in US. But considering the money we make, the exchange ratio..say if the surgery has to be 10000$ ..its like half a million in Indian currency. So being a middle class common man from India, i was just wondering whether there is any permanent solution from any doctor@any place at an affordable price.

Thanks,

Sid

There are a few hair restoration physicians that practice in India. Do a search on the forums and you'll find plenty of posts. To do a search, click on the "Find" button, select "Advanced Search" (otherwise your search will be limited), enter your keyword (ex: "India") and click "Submit."

I can't give a recommendation on who is good and who is not in India, so I apologize. However, there is a number of posters on the forums that have had procedures with Indian doctors so you should get plenty of feedback.

Best of luck to you!

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Hi Robert,

I have gone through all the posts. There is lot of criticism on the doctors from India. I understand that many people are effected by bad transplants. But nobody really helps to find the ultimate solution - whom to approach for a good HT at an affordable price for a guy like me.

Thanks,

Sid