Dr Gho

That is funny. I will fly across the Atlantic in August to have my next HT done by a top Dr. (and also better prices than in Europe).

From what I read on this and other boards all top docs are located in Canada/US and Australia. In fact most HT docs in Europe are still offering mini and micro, some even offer the old PLUGS !!

I am pretty sure Gho can do a pretty good job, but you want the best doc working on your head, right !

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.

So, those laser guys weren't good enough?

I thought they were one of the best guys.

I don't understand why you now change your

mind. What was going wrong with the laser...

No, not disappointed at all about the laser session.

But now I am in a different situation. They only use laser on bald skin and never between existing hairs. Heat dispersion for the laser kills the surrounding FU. My next HT will not have bald skin, only where some hair still exists. Since I am probably going to end up NW5 or NW6 (from looking at recent pics with very short hair cut) I try to stay ahead of the game a bit.

Secondly I feel that FUE is the way to go. My scar from the 1st HT is very acceptable compared to some horror stories I have read on HT boards so that is not an issue either. Also I feel my skin is not very flexible and do not want to risk major scarring.

Thirdly as I mention > cost factor. In Europe the only one that offer it are DHI at 12 Euro/graft. I am not poor, but I am no Hollywood resident either !

icon_smile.gif

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.

Expen$ive graft$

I paid in Eastern Europe

only 2,6 euro/dollar for 1 graft.

Maybe I got only 2/3 for what I had ordered....

icon_razz.gif(~) icon_confused.gificon_eek.gif