Thanks for the feedback!

beachbum

I do appreciate you guys taking the time to respond. It's interesting to say the least. I guess when it comes down to it, it comes down to self-confidence, etc. I do realize that there will be future procedures down the road. One thing I can think of is that by that time, my age will probably fit more of the look that I'm trying to avoid today....if that makes any sense. Anyway, I'll do my research, continue to read and try to make a good decision based on facts. Thanks again and I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!

I do appreciate you guys taking the time to respond. It's interesting to say the least. I guess when it comes down to it, it comes down to self-confidence, etc. I do realize that there will be future procedures down the road. One thing I can think of is that by that time, my age will probably fit more of the look that I'm trying to avoid today....if that makes any sense. Anyway, I'll do my research, continue to read and try to make a good decision based on facts. Thanks again and I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!