Any women on here?

Hi, i am a 29 year old female and all i see are posts from men! Does anyone KNOW of any sites that speak to the same topics but for women? I am very interested in learning about the option available for treatment and/or surgery. I am unable to take most topical and rx hair restoration treaments b/c i haven't had children yet and they can produce birth defects, etc. I am going to have a consultation for a transplant (i have thick hair everywhere but on the crown) and just want to talk to someone who has been through it! Thanks!

Hi, i am a 29 year old female and all i see are posts from men! Does anyone KNOW of any sites that speak to the same topics but for women? I am very interested in learning about the option available for treatment and/or surgery. I am unable to take most topical and rx hair restoration treaments b/c i haven't had children yet and they can produce birth defects, etc. I am going to have a consultation for a transplant (i have thick hair everywhere but on the crown) and just want to talk to someone who has been through it! Thanks!

Check out Dr. Sharon Keene's site. She is one of the leading experts on women's hair loss.

http://www.hairrestore.com/

There is a section on women's hair loss on her site.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery