Rogaine Absorbtion Rate

Just curious, I still put on Rogaine twice a day. Once in the morning and then before I go to bed. With Rogaine being in my hair and on my scalp, my hair doesn't have the fullness yet as when I leave Rogaine out of it. My question is after applying Rogaine to the hair and scalp, how many hours does it take for the Rogaine to enter the scalp or hair folicles? Another wards after applying Rogaine when can I wash my hair and leave it natural after one hour, two hours etc or should the Rogaine stay on the scalp or follicles at all times? Any information would be appreciated.

Just curious, I still put on Rogaine twice a day. Once in the morning and then before I go to bed. With Rogaine being in my hair and on my scalp, my hair doesn't have the fullness yet as when I leave Rogaine out of it. My question is after applying Rogaine to the hair and scalp, how many hours does it take for the Rogaine to enter the scalp or hair folicles? Another wards after applying Rogaine when can I wash my hair and leave it natural after one hour, two hours etc or should the Rogaine stay on the scalp or follicles at all times? Any information would be appreciated.