how long till the growing over

i had a bit , a tiny bit of thinng in the temple, 8 yrs ago..soi went to a guy..got 500 mini graphs,than i went back 3 more times..it didt look right..im 43 , got no bald spot..nothin , just one temple..but it looked funny...than 4 months ago , i went to segars..got 1850 to the ft..now already, i got a widows peak, and a ton of hair grew in...so i was wondering if thats it...or there will be more..itgrew in really thick, already..it looks really nice...

i had a bit , a tiny bit of thinng in the temple, 8 yrs ago..soi went to a guy..got 500 mini graphs,than i went back 3 more times..it didt look right..im 43 , got no bald spot..nothin , just one temple..but it looked funny...than 4 months ago , i went to segars..got 1850 to the ft..now already, i got a widows peak, and a ton of hair grew in...so i was wondering if thats it...or there will be more..itgrew in really thick, already..it looks really nice...

You're just at the beginning stage of growth. You can expect growth for up to 12 to 13 months post op. Good luck to you.