I am new...drug question

tameem

I am 26 and my hair is thinning on the top. It looks full but I have experienced thinning on the top while the sides and back are stil thick.

I was thinking of surgery, but interested in propecia. I did take this at one time and I think it did stop hair loss and when I stopped taking it I believe it continued.

Do I need to check with a dr first before taking propecia? I used to pay like $50 each month and I was taking one pill a day, it became expensive. where can I get it? Thanks

I am 26 and my hair is thinning on the top. It looks full but I have experienced thinning on the top while the sides and back are stil thick.

I was thinking of surgery, but interested in propecia. I did take this at one time and I think it did stop hair loss and when I stopped taking it I believe it continued.

Do I need to check with a dr first before taking propecia? I used to pay like $50 each month and I was taking one pill a day, it became expensive. where can I get it? Thanks

Hi

Stay on Propecia.. I have been on it for years and it has stopped my loss. Get a prescription from your doc.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I used to use it but it was quite expensive..I think ti did stop. recently Ive noticed more loss...since I stopped using it so I think i will use it.

I will have an appt with a reputable dr in the area here to find out what he recommends..I was really thinknig about surgery implants..but the drug may be the best for me