my hair restoration in DHI

tibettr

After one hour from my second hair restoration, I have sit infront of my computer and decided to write some words about my impressions about DHI.

These guys are doing really great job. I appreciate their hospitality. During my procedure, and also pre-procedure and post-procedure, All of them was so kind, knowledgeable, professional from their management to doctors, nurses..

After my first session, I had great results on my hairline. But I decided to have one more session after 14 months just to get some more density and very little lower hairline. To be honest, I never needed it but I just wanted to know the ultimate result I would get.

After my surgery, It seems that they were able to give at least %50 percent more. I had never expected this. They are really working very sensitive even in very small spaces.

I am sure I will see all of the new ones growing as I did in the first session

Thank you very much to this company and their professionalism.

After one hour from my second hair restoration, I have sit infront of my computer and decided to write some words about my impressions about DHI.

These guys are doing really great job. I appreciate their hospitality. During my procedure, and also pre-procedure and post-procedure, All of them was so kind, knowledgeable, professional from their management to doctors, nurses..

After my first session, I had great results on my hairline. But I decided to have one more session after 14 months just to get some more density and very little lower hairline. To be honest, I never needed it but I just wanted to know the ultimate result I would get.

After my surgery, It seems that they were able to give at least %50 percent more. I had never expected this. They are really working very sensitive even in very small spaces.

I am sure I will see all of the new ones growing as I did in the first session

Thank you very much to this company and their professionalism.