One month (accidental) break from Propecia

andy79

Hi guys - sorry if this has been covered in past discussions... I tried searching the forums and didn't get much. My perscription to Propecia ran out and I have been traveling for work the past 3 1/2 weeks without any meds. My doctor won't refill it w/o me coming in to see him first which is some BS...I just ordered more online...should come within a week or two. Question for you is: will 4-6 weeks off Propecia make me lose hair? If so, when I get back on, will it come back? Any advice would be so appreciated. Thanks guys. -a

I've heard the good, the bad and the ugly with this drug, but I've been taking a half dose everyday for years now and it's been my (social) life saver...

Im assuming by what you've said that youve been taking the drug for sometime now and are having success.. I took propecia for 8 months, had extrememly good success.... took me almost 5 months for my hair to go back to it pre-propecia state once I quit taking it.... just get back on the meds and you should be fine...