Question to all, or just one

I just got an Email consult from Dr. Shapiro. In the Email I was informed that it was actually a generic consult provided by "Pat Hennessey". Now I gotta say it definitely makes me a little uneasy knowing that the maker of this forum is in direct contact and collaboration with particular doctors. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why. I really feel this is an honest forum and the knowledge I have gained from it is phenomenal. So someone please explain away my uneasiness. No offense Pat, I love this site.

Matt 6: 25-34

I just got an Email consult from Dr. Shapiro. In the Email I was informed that it was actually a generic consult provided by "Pat Hennessey". Now I gotta say it definitely makes me a little uneasy knowing that the maker of this forum is in direct contact and collaboration with particular doctors. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why. I really feel this is an honest forum and the knowledge I have gained from it is phenomenal. So someone please explain away my uneasiness. No offense Pat, I love this site.

I contacted 6 or 7 Dr's using this sights online consultation. That probably explains it. I just wondered. Heres the Email......

"Thank you for taking the time to fill out the virtual consultation and for showing an interest in our clinic. I would like to start by informing you that this is a generic consultation, designed by Pat Hennessey, with basic responses to suit all clinics. In order to make a proper assessment, you may have to answer some other questions, which have been tailored to the surgery we do here at Shapiro Medical Group"

It actually says designed not provided.

while I got your attention. I was just wondering what made you such a bad candidate for your Transplant. I was looking over your HT site and somewhere I read your doc said you were actually a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. So why the three. Is your hair fine? Low donor area?? Asking all kinds of questions today. I'm getting a bit curious, the more I read this sight the closer I get to going ahead with a HT, and the more I wanna know.