need a lil advice

hi guys hope your all well, i've been taking proscar for about 6/7weeks now and i think by the looks of thing i've entered the shedding stage i dont normaly notice many hairs but i have noticed quite a few lately and yesterday i went with a run with a few friends got back home and had a bath and after all the water drained away i noticed lots of hairs in the bath and i looked on my pillow this morning and there was a few hairs there to is this normal? and do i do anything diffrent now? plus my hair looks like its getting a lil bit thinner in the front :*( if some one could give me some advice would help me out.

thank you

hi guys hope your all well, i've been taking proscar for about 6/7weeks now and i think by the looks of thing i've entered the shedding stage i dont normaly notice many hairs but i have noticed quite a few lately and yesterday i went with a run with a few friends got back home and had a bath and after all the water drained away i noticed lots of hairs in the bath and i looked on my pillow this morning and there was a few hairs there to is this normal? and do i do anything diffrent now? plus my hair looks like its getting a lil bit thinner in the front :*( if some one could give me some advice would help me out.

thank you

Shedding is normal in the first month or two, after that they will come back stronger. In my case I had little shedding, but I'm finally seen some results. Hang in there for a while.