New-hair-plug-hair, what can I expect?

I have a question for a visiting Hair surgeon.

If you have seen some of my postings, then you know I am now claiming to be growing hair as a result of using an OTC drug combination I developed by accident.

Please assume for the moment it's true.

Here are my questions:

-- Background for question ----

Hair follicles that have been dormant for 20 years on my head are now growing hair (my entire bald area is covered in these new hairs). The hair is thinner then my normal hair and is growing, real, real, real, slow.

The hair is starting to look like my hair plug hair when it started to grow about 18 years ago when I had a hair tranplant (HT).

The HT hair was originally thinner then my regular hair back then in 1985.

My new hair, that is now growing is thinner then my regular hair and as I mentioned earlier, growing real, real, real, slow. It does seems to be growing a little quicker every week.

-- The Questions --

1. Do you think the speed of the new hair growth will ever equal 1/2" per month, and do you think the hair will eventually grow as thick as my regular hair?

2. Are there currently any other drugs on the market that will cause 20 year old dormant hair follicles to grow hair? And if so, does the hair start growing thin and slow? Does the hair end up growing quicker and thicker? And how long does the whole process take?

Please do me a favor, and don't answer if you don't believe me. I am looking for real answers to real questions.

Ken icon_smile.gif

P.S. I am a software programmer by trade and know very, very little about hair growth.

I have a question for a visiting Hair surgeon.

If you have seen some of my postings, then you know I am now claiming to be growing hair as a result of using an OTC drug combination I developed by accident.

Please assume for the moment it's true.

Here are my questions:

-- Background for question ----

Hair follicles that have been dormant for 20 years on my head are now growing hair (my entire bald area is covered in these new hairs). The hair is thinner then my normal hair and is growing, real, real, real, slow.

The hair is starting to look like my hair plug hair when it started to grow about 18 years ago when I had a hair tranplant (HT).

The HT hair was originally thinner then my regular hair back then in 1985.

My new hair, that is now growing is thinner then my regular hair and as I mentioned earlier, growing real, real, real, slow. It does seems to be growing a little quicker every week.

-- The Questions --

1. Do you think the speed of the new hair growth will ever equal 1/2" per month, and do you think the hair will eventually grow as thick as my regular hair?

2. Are there currently any other drugs on the market that will cause 20 year old dormant hair follicles to grow hair? And if so, does the hair start growing thin and slow? Does the hair end up growing quicker and thicker? And how long does the whole process take?

Please do me a favor, and don't answer if you don't believe me. I am looking for real answers to real questions.

Ken icon_smile.gif

P.S. I am a software programmer by trade and know very, very little about hair growth.