Would You Trust This Proscar From Argentina??(Pics)

So I got my Proscar from Argentina and just wanted to get some opinions: Does the box/packaging look legit to you? Would you trust it being that its obviously made by Merck?? Thanks for any opinions...

box.jpg.06b36366a30cf5d615d6ed0564331583.jpg

So I got my Proscar from Argentina and just wanted to get some opinions: Does the box/packaging look legit to you? Would you trust it being that its obviously made by Merck?? Thanks for any opinions...

I was researching last night and found out that the Argentina Proscar is manufactured in England. It looks identical to regular proscar and its made by Merck so Im pretty sure it cant be all too untrustworthy (I hope).

Honestly there's no real way of knowing 100% depending on who your supplier was but yes it most likely is the real stuff and will work fine. I've been using generics for a while now and they have been helping very well. The high cost of propecia bothers me. Sure there are huge R&D costs but it's not like propecia was a new drug or anything; hair growth was a side effect discovered from proscar. I think propecia costs $55/mo for life or at least until propecia comes off patent. Merck seems a little greedy to me...