Change your life....nice topic....unfortunately my life is same depressed like before...BUT with some thousand $$$ less and some thousand grafts less...lot of deppression despare and anxiety.i don t know what to do with my head anymore...i have try everything and nothing seems to work.my personality seems to be degraded and social fear is getting biger and bigger...i can t even recognise me anymore...i have watch my self changing ang changing day by day 14 years now hoping and hoping...we are supposed to spend lot of money for medicines, supplies and hair transplants for hair improvement but in fact we spend money to buy some fake hope that things will change.i clearly remember my self very happy excited and full of positive thoughts after my surgeries.of course after a year things were back to reality...i have to face that i ll never be like before not even close and the truth is that im not interested for a life like that...is SO miserable...living in a body you use to love but not anymore