Scabs after 10 days

I have seen people post that their HT scabs are gone after 10 days. I still have a significant number of scabs (all white in color - never had any bleeding!). I am wondering if I am missing something? Is my scalp too dry? All of the graft hairs are still intact and appear to be fairing well so far.

PerfectFew

P.S. I am gathering the content (pre/post pics etc.) for my webblog so you can see my progress. I will reveal my doctor at that time. So far, it has all been positive, but it is too soon to give advice either way.

PerfectFew

I have seen people post that their HT scabs are gone after 10 days. I still have a significant number of scabs (all white in color - never had any bleeding!). I am wondering if I am missing something? Is my scalp too dry? All of the graft hairs are still intact and appear to be fairing well so far.

PerfectFew

P.S. I am gathering the content (pre/post pics etc.) for my webblog so you can see my progress. I will reveal my doctor at that time. So far, it has all been positive, but it is too soon to give advice either way.

PerfectFew

Guest bro66

Saturate your scalp with saline solution and then put a little baby oil on it. Do this a few times a day. Also a steam room or very steamy shower helps a lot.