VIDEO: Feller Motorized FUE Instrument in Action. See FUE grafts being removed.

I'd also be interested in seeing a video of the actual proccess of Dr. Feller FUE in action.

That NeoFue tool (fue vacuum) on Dougs link looks like an assembly line process and it seems to me that it probably would result in a very low yield. I think I'd much prefer Dr. Fellers approach.

Originally posted by flyby:

I'd also be interested in seeing a video of the actual proccess of Dr. Feller FUE in action.

That NeoFue tool (fue vacuum) on Dougs link looks like an assembly line process and it seems to me that it probably would result in a very low yield. I think I'd much prefer Dr. Fellers approach.

That's true... That's why i'm insterested about it.

I want doug to explain how it works etc.

Thanks Dr. Feller. I was just looking at the graphic which I thought was the same as the link.

VERY Impressive! Your process looks extremely precise and meticulous which I'm sure must help achieve the best yield possible.

The video of that NeoFUE tool makes your process look even that much better. It's like comparing a fast food McDonalds process to a Fine Restaurant.

Thanks Flyby.

I see how you got confused by the link and the animation below it. I'll have to figure out a way to make a graphic for the "actual surgery" link. If I put the video on youtube I think I can embbed the graphic in the forum. I'll give it a try. Thanks for the heads up.

Just got a call from Dr. Steven Gabel of Oregon. He is using our motorized FUE tool right now on a guy he already did some FUE with manually in the past. His words were "This tool rocks...". He took video of him using it and pulling out grafts which he will post here.