Haircenter

Ailene

Just a note to let everyone know what is new with Dr. Cooley. His most recent trip to Italy and to the conferences that took place there was fantastic. Of coarse we are all looking forward to the upcoming conference in New York where is will have the honor of being chairman.

In our office surgery is a layed back procedure and patterned after some of the best clinics. We often do 2000 grafts in one session or back to back sessions on the same patient. Hope to hear from you all soon!

Ailene

Ailene Russell, NCMA

Dr. Jerry Cooley's personal assistant and clinical supervisor for Carolina Dermatology Haircenter. My postings are my own opinion and may not reflect Dr. Cooley's opinion on any subject discussed.

Dr. Jerry Cooley is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Just a note to let everyone know what is new with Dr. Cooley. His most recent trip to Italy and to the conferences that took place there was fantastic. Of coarse we are all looking forward to the upcoming conference in New York where is will have the honor of being chairman.

In our office surgery is a layed back procedure and patterned after some of the best clinics. We often do 2000 grafts in one session or back to back sessions on the same patient. Hope to hear from you all soon!

Ailene

Ailene Russell, NCMA

Dr. Jerry Cooley's personal assistant and clinical supervisor for Carolina Dermatology Haircenter. My postings are my own opinion and may not reflect Dr. Cooley's opinion on any subject discussed.

Dr. Jerry Cooley is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians