THE HUNTING CLINIC in the UK

Babyface

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and am at the stage were I'm looking into deciding which clinic to go to... As I live in the UK, I feel my resources are somewhat limited compared to those members in the US.

At the moment the only Clinic I know of is "The Hunting Clinic"... Has anyone heard of it and can they give me their opinions or advice...

Cheers

Phil

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and am at the stage were I'm looking into deciding which clinic to go to... As I live in the UK, I feel my resources are somewhat limited compared to those members in the US.

At the moment the only Clinic I know of is "The Hunting Clinic"... Has anyone heard of it and can they give me their opinions or advice...

Cheers

Phil

don't limit your choices only to your location. HT will cost you a couple thousands dollars - so a price of airline ticket is small in comparison. Go only with the best, not with the nearest. I live in US but plan on traveling to Canada to get my HT done. Better spend a little more money, than regret later on. Money should be your last concern.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke