Help with hair loss drugs

bechkam7

Hi guys

my sister came from US n bought me minoxidil, dermach and revita shampoo..could u please guide me how to use all of these.I take propecia once a day..is the procedure like this..apply minoxidil 5% at night..in the morning wash hair..apply dermatch..and then wash it with revita/nizoral shampoo..any help will be greatly appreciated..thankx..

Bechham,

Firstly, so you are aware, dermatch is not a hair loss drug. It is only a concealor that helps portray the illusion of a thicker head of hair.

Revita shampoo can be used 5 times a week or every day. Directions for use come with the instructions.

Propecia should be taken every day or if you are taking Proscar, 1/4 a pill per day since it contains more of the active ingredient finasteride.

Minoxodil should be applied twice daily (morning and night) though some apply it once per day and believe it can be just as effective as twice per day.

The only tricky part is when to apply dermatch. In my opinion, after applying the minoxodil, give your hair a good half hour to let it penetrate and absorb into the scalp before applying dermatch. Do not apply minoxodil after dermatch.

If you are going to apply minoxodil at night too, I recommend washing your hair at night to remove the dermatch to better allow the minoxodil to get into the scalp and hair follicles.

I hope this helps.

Bill