Dr. Rahal - Today May 15 2008 - 3000+ grafts

Just got back from surgery, pretty out of it and in some pain but thought I'd write a quick little review here.

Everything I read about Dr. Rahal and his team were an understatement. It's hard to comprehend how good everyone there is at their job until you go through it yourself. The friendliness and professionalism of everyone, Dr. Rahal, Adrian, the Technicians, Theresa, was just great. the inevitable future surgery (hopefully not soon) will definately be there.

For now, can't wait for this pain to go away and start growing icon_smile.gif.

Pictures upcoming of course, I'm gonna go try to get my mind off this pain.

Cheers,

Just got back from surgery, pretty out of it and in some pain but thought I'd write a quick little review here.

Everything I read about Dr. Rahal and his team were an understatement. It's hard to comprehend how good everyone there is at their job until you go through it yourself. The friendliness and professionalism of everyone, Dr. Rahal, Adrian, the Technicians, Theresa, was just great. the inevitable future surgery (hopefully not soon) will definately be there.

For now, can't wait for this pain to go away and start growing icon_smile.gif.

Pictures upcoming of course, I'm gonna go try to get my mind off this pain.

Cheers,

Hello itsabouttime,

I also had a procedure with Dr. Rahal this week on the 13th. I had the initial pain, probably discomfort would be a better term, and I am practically pain free already.

The Dr. and staff were very attuned to my comfort level, and believe me, I was a high maintenance patient. From the time I was handed the gown, to the post-op instructions, I felt like I was in very good hands.

Updates to follow.

Freakin

itsabouttime and freakin,

Congratulations on your recent hair transplants with Dr. Rahal. Given his consistent track record of excellence, I trust you two will have excellent results.

itsabouttime, I took the liberty of adding your blog in your forum signature.

Best wishes,

Bill