Question About HT and Bangkok

TomA

Creepingback and others:

If I take a Friday appointment in Bangkok, am I going to feel like going over to Chatuchak market on Saturday/Sunday? (Gotta love Chatuchak--if you've been there you know why!)

I noticed that Creepingback said that he spent the entire next two days in his hotel room. I'd hate that.

Any way to substitute a hat with a tight band for the headband after a day or two?

--

1st HT with Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich, Bangkok, Thailand - 18 JUL 07 - 3300 grafts (FUT) - US$6,930

2st HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 31 JUL 10 - 2249 grafts (FUT) - US$2,200

3rd HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 26 JUL 11 - 320 grafts (FUE) touch up - US$0

My Hair Loss Weblog

My opinions are my own. I am not paid by, nor do I receive any benefits from ANY hair-related website, clinic, or doctor for my posts.

Creepingback and others:

If I take a Friday appointment in Bangkok, am I going to feel like going over to Chatuchak market on Saturday/Sunday? (Gotta love Chatuchak--if you've been there you know why!)

I noticed that Creepingback said that he spent the entire next two days in his hotel room. I'd hate that.

Any way to substitute a hat with a tight band for the headband after a day or two?

--

1st HT with Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich, Bangkok, Thailand - 18 JUL 07 - 3300 grafts (FUT) - US$6,930

2st HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 31 JUL 10 - 2249 grafts (FUT) - US$2,200

3rd HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 26 JUL 11 - 320 grafts (FUE) touch up - US$0

My Hair Loss Weblog

My opinions are my own. I am not paid by, nor do I receive any benefits from ANY hair-related website, clinic, or doctor for my posts.

Well, if I decide to do it my date would be July 20. I have until June 30 to confirm.

--

My Hair Loss Weblog

Originally posted by spex:

Mate - Bangkok rules!! Great place!!!!!!

You could get out and about day 1 day 2 no worries. You could wear a hat or a bandana - Its Bangkok mate, anything goes!

I have been a few times - Make sure you get a boat trip and see the sights(temple, flaoting houses, tai boxing, Koa san rd!!,etc.... )

Yes, I've been there a few times, and I've done all of those EXCEPT the Mui Thai.

My river experience was a bit nuts. I took the boat up the river and didn't realize that I was on the LAST boat of the day. It let me off somewhere north of Bangkok in an area where no one spoke English and I had forgotten to bring my hotel key card! (Near that clock tower roundabout.) It was fun getting back to town.

A bandanna is an interesting idea. But what about the top?

--

My Hair Loss Weblog