Eastwood Medical(Dr Loria)

MCA

I have recently discovered these hairloss websites and I wish that I discovered the before I discovered Dr Loria. I experianced hairloss at a fairly young age and was decieved by Loria's comercials and I did the deed. I was devistated when I realized that my hair was leaving me and I wanted to combat it. I saw Loria's comercials and I thought that he must be legit. I was an early Norwood(real early)and I wanted to look my best. I was told that I would have natural results and a fine line scar. I was given a crappy look and recieved a scar of about 8mm. I have also recently discovered that he is not an MD but a DO, wtf? Why is this guy allowed to perform surgery? He has ruined my life and I am sure many others. I wish that I shaved my head and never saw his false advertising! I don't even know how he can sleep at night, I guess it is the money. I hope that people take legal action against him and he is put out of business! I hope that others don't get hurt by him like I have been. My adviseis to shave your head and get on propecia and to advoid Loria if you are on the east coast!

I have recently discovered these hairloss websites and I wish that I discovered the before I discovered Dr Loria. I experianced hairloss at a fairly young age and was decieved by Loria's comercials and I did the deed. I was devistated when I realized that my hair was leaving me and I wanted to combat it. I saw Loria's comercials and I thought that he must be legit. I was an early Norwood(real early)and I wanted to look my best. I was told that I would have natural results and a fine line scar. I was given a crappy look and recieved a scar of about 8mm. I have also recently discovered that he is not an MD but a DO, wtf? Why is this guy allowed to perform surgery? He has ruined my life and I am sure many others. I wish that I shaved my head and never saw his false advertising! I don't even know how he can sleep at night, I guess it is the money. I hope that people take legal action against him and he is put out of business! I hope that others don't get hurt by him like I have been. My adviseis to shave your head and get on propecia and to advoid Loria if you are on the east coast!

WHY IS IT THAT YOU BASH DR LORIA SO MUCH? WHAT IS THE REAL PROBLEM BESIDES AN 8 MM SCAR HE LEFT YOU?DID THE GRAFTS GROW? AND IF NOT WHY? I HADA TRANSPLANT WITH EASTWOOD MEDICAL ABOUT TWO MONTHS AGO AND SO FAR I AM VERY HAPPY.DR LORIA DID NOT DO THE WORK THOUGH IT WAS DR MARK BAXA.I HAVE SOME DECENT GROWTH ALREADY WITH 1350 FOLLICURE UNITS DONE. I ALSO HAVE FRIENDS THAT USED EASTWOOD MEDICAL AND THEY ARE VERYHAPPY TOO WHATS UP WITH YOU?

eddie

I also have frends that have used him and they are not exactly thrilled with the results that they recieved. It is my experiance that he is not good and you were done by the other guy. I don't know if the other guy is good or not and I cannot comment on his skills. So don't you question why I think he is not a good surgeon, I have to live with what he did to my head and you don't.

if you live in the ny & nj area,the only surgeon

in my opinion worth spending money on is dr.

bernstein of nhi.true 100% follicular unit grafting,i had an ht 6 months ago and the results

are simply awesome.upon close inspection you

cannot tell the transplanted hairs from the existing hair.bernstein played a large role in

pioneering the fu transplant so why settle for

a surgeon who is second best.go to the doctor

that jump started these new improved techniques

and get you confidence restored along with your

hairline.a familiar cliche in lorias ads.i am pumped up with the new hair,it looks great so far.

i hope it works out well for you.if you consider

a second ht,do yourself a favor and check outsome

patients of dr. b and have him do it.

Fig, i did live in NY at the time of my procedure and thought that Loria was the only one in NY that was good. I now know that there are ethical surgeons in the US and I will search for one near me. I will consider HNI or Woods to correct what Loria did to my head. This guy is out of controll and I heard that he is not even an MD. I was told to listen to the Bald Truth show on the radio and ssomeone said that Loria is a DO and not an MD. I guess that he was too dumb to become an MD but not stupid enough to scar and give a pluggy look. I have heard of many others that he has ruined and cannot believe that so many people go to him. I guess that they just don't know about people that he has messed up. I have never heard of anyone complain about Shapiro, Bernstein or Woods! I have heard Loria's name almost every time that I listened to Spencer's show and all of the callers have said that he messed their heads up. I even have friends that he has messed up and they are crushed. We all fell into his bull and are all suffering now.

MCA

YEH I WAS DONE BY DR BAXA AND YOUR RIGHT YIU CANT JUDGE HIS SKILLS. I AM HAVING GREAT RESULTS SO FAR.IM SORRY THAT YOUR HEAD IS MESSED UO I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO ALWAYS WEAR A HAT.DONT GIVE UP. FIND A GOOD SURGON AND GET IT FIXED.DONT LET YOUR ANGER FOR LORIA KEEP YOU FROM WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET PASSED THE BAD TP. READING YOUR POST HAS MADE ME FEEL GRATEFULL THAT LORIA DID NOT DO MINE

TAKE IT EASY AND HOPE ALL WORKS OUT FOR YOU

eddie