Am I right?

Rico

I am currently on my 8th month of Propecia and am not sure if I am seeing any results thus far. In my line of work I am forced to wear a hat all day long. I know that everyone has daily shedding which occurs through the course of the day. Am I correct in assuming that as a result of wearing a hat all day I am not allowing my hair to do this and that is why I wind up seeing hair in the drain when I shower. I just want to know if I am correct in assuming this or is it because I am still losing my hair. I also have noticed that the hair that is in the drain are all small short hairs and not long like the rest of my head. I am trying to hold on to why I have and hopefully improve its density. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Please let me know what you think. Thanx.

I am currently on my 8th month of Propecia and am not sure if I am seeing any results thus far. In my line of work I am forced to wear a hat all day long. I know that everyone has daily shedding which occurs through the course of the day. Am I correct in assuming that as a result of wearing a hat all day I am not allowing my hair to do this and that is why I wind up seeing hair in the drain when I shower. I just want to know if I am correct in assuming this or is it because I am still losing my hair. I also have noticed that the hair that is in the drain are all small short hairs and not long like the rest of my head. I am trying to hold on to why I have and hopefully improve its density. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Please let me know what you think. Thanx.

I would suggest taking some good photos of your hair. Then every 6 months take new photos under similar conditions and angles, and compare them.

Otherwise, you are comparing your current status to a vague memory of your "before" status.

I would also not pay much attention to the amount of hair in your shower drain. The hair goes through periodic cycles naturally, and you shouldn't use the shower drain to assess your results.

The hat thing should be a non-factor.

My 2 cents...