Looking for a surgeon in Chicago

Dave77

Hello folks !! I was wondering if anybody would care to recommend a hair transplant surgeon in the greater Chicago area. I am in my late 30's with receding hairline and a thinning crown and am looking to address this as soon as possible. I'm just not sure where to start, surgeon or procedurewise.

I would greatly appreciate any personal experiences that you might be willing to share.

Any thoughts on Dr. Katona or Dr. Raymond Konior?

Thanks for your help....

Hello folks !! I was wondering if anybody would care to recommend a hair transplant surgeon in the greater Chicago area. I am in my late 30's with receding hairline and a thinning crown and am looking to address this as soon as possible. I'm just not sure where to start, surgeon or procedurewise.

I would greatly appreciate any personal experiences that you might be willing to share.

Any thoughts on Dr. Katona or Dr. Raymond Konior?

Thanks for your help....

Originally posted by kaounis:

Check out Dr. Konior. I had a consult with him and think he is very ethical, and talented. Do a search. Good luck.

Thanks for your input, kaonis. I checked out Dr. Konior's website. Looks like he has done some pretty amazing work.

You can't go wrong with Dr. Konior. He is a board certified Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, has his own accredited surgical facility, teaches surgery at Loyola, and is as honest as they come. His patient manager is always extremely kind.