Positives about Advanced Hair Studios: Strand by Strand

Brend1107

im 27 year old man and have been suffering with hair loss since i was 21. when i was 25 i had lost a lot of hair and couldnt take it anymore so i decided to go and see advanced hair studios,after all they are a professional, well established company, right? WRONG!!!

i was practially forced into deciding that day if i wanted the strand by strand, and asked for 1.000 pound. i had seen what the product looked like in their before and after photo, i mean it did look good, i was sold, i though that this was the answer to my solutions. i had to wait about 2 month for it to arrive and when it did i couldnt believe what i had done, IT WAS JUST A WIG, that was it, i was told that it was undetectable, blah blah blah. it was awful, anyway i had to give it a go, i spent 3,000 pounds on this. i have never felt so self concious as i did with this, can people tell, is it on straight. i work outdoors and after about 2 days of hot weather it had died it from dark brown to very very light brown, so i was told about theses hair dies for it. not only this but i had togfo back every month and spend ?60 on them to litterally glue it back on again. it was the worst mistake of my life and cant believed how i had been conned by what seemed to be a representable company. i havnt worn the bloody thing for about 2 years now and i feel so much better. so i beg anyone even considering this option, please dont do it, you will regret it very much, by the way i am still looking for proper hair transplant and wondered if anyone knew of any good companies in uk, i was looking at vinci,has anyone heard about their work. answers much appreciated, cheers

i went to 3 different places to do my hair replacement

one place i asked do you have before / after pics they told me no

that was hairfax.. i go ok.. never went back to them

i went to 2 other places

i chose capilia and i even met clients of theirs they even showed me before after pics

they showed me this is what your new hair will look like before i paid

and i did the procedure..

but if it bothers u and u want to live bald.. so be it.if it doesnt bother u being bald why are u on these forums?

you need to find the right company

thats it nothing more

• 4 months later...

After experiencing side effects with the minoxidil treatment, getting thoroughly tucked by AHS (see previous post) and being told that their overpriced plastic hairpiece was the only way, I got on the internet and found SRS, an all natural treatment.

Simply applying a natural, non toxic hair tonic twice a day and using the shampoo they supply with it has worked really well for me over the past year. It has also not been cheap, but the results have been amazing. I have slowly regrown and thickened up my OWN hair. My previously receding hairline has actually started to come forward again, which was something I never thought was possible. Scalp irritation and dryness has gone and the hair feels great, like it should.

Instead of making up crap (or showing you marketing DVDs with celebrity endorsements like AHS), they also show you your hair and scalp condition using a digital microscope with output to a computer screen for you to watch. Regular visits every 3 months and photographs help you to see and confirm the progress being made. Aside from changes you see in the mirror, the magnified view of your scalp and the new hair coming through is an excellent way to keep tabs on what is happening.

At the start, having just come off the minoxidil, my scalp was red, dry and irritated. Initially during the transition I noted some hair loss which made for some doubts, but then everything started coming right. Highly recommend the SRS treatment - why use a drug intended for blood pressure or pills that mess with your body's hormones and can kill your libido? Not when there is a natural solution that works!!

• 3 years later...

Hi,

I just want add few things regarding RICKY PONTING'S rug.Yes of course he's wearing a rug from AHS.AHS is using all the sporting stars to promote their crappy products.Only smart person is SHANE WARNE because he's not wearing a rug but promoting it as well as laser therapy. Otherthan SHANE WARNE all the other cricketers who are promoting AHS are wearing rugs but they never tells they are wearing it, they just promoting it by saying strand by strand proceeder can gain your hair back. What a crap by them. Just few cricketers who are wearing rugs are GRAHAM GOOCH , MICHEAL VAUGHN(FORMER ENGLAND CAPTAINS) , MARTIN CROWE(EX NZ CAPTAIN) , RICKY PONTING , GRAIG MATTHEWS , DOUGH BOLLINGER(ALL AUS CRICKETERS) , JACK KALLIS(SOUTH AFRICA) & GAUTAM GAMBIR(INDIA).

You can see DOUG BOLLINGER nearly loosing his rug in a cricket match from the below link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjMOH6VEPMA

They promote this because they get huge sums of money because AHS have a lot of money.They overcharge all the products they have.They even charge more than $10000 for a crappy wig.Way more better & natural looking wigs can be purchased online for less than $300.

If anybody thinking of going to advanced hair studios think twice because they are going to rip you off.

Also you getting a wig because they never mention about wigs in their introduction ,they just say strand by strand proceeder and after you fully paid for it they will give you a crappy looking RUG(WIG)

Edited by heshan817