Decision time i need help

jonathanNy

New REAL Hair Club Member posted September 27, 2002 09:53 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok after extensive research and reading i have finally decided to repair the micro-mini grafts that i had transplanted a few years back. I was skeptical before the last surgery and for good reason because i am not pleased at how micro/mini grafts look. So i looked into follicular unit T and on the verge of redoing my hair line. I really hope this is the real deal. I hear alot of good things on here but still after the last HT i am VERY skeptical now but do to this latest technology i hope i've made the right decision.All im going to do is the frontal hairling otherwise the rest of my hair is fine. Can anyone tell me how many years have follicular unit T been used now ? And more precisely how long have Dr Thomas A. Law and Dr. Bob Bernstein have been using FU. These are the 2 doctors i have narrowed down. Any suggestions on who is better or are they comparable? Is 1 better for repair work? They both seem like very good doctors in nyc.Thank you...Take care.

jonathanNy

New REAL Hair Club Member posted September 27, 2002 09:53 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok after extensive research and reading i have finally decided to repair the micro-mini grafts that i had transplanted a few years back. I was skeptical before the last surgery and for good reason because i am not pleased at how micro/mini grafts look. So i looked into follicular unit T and on the verge of redoing my hair line. I really hope this is the real deal. I hear alot of good things on here but still after the last HT i am VERY skeptical now but do to this latest technology i hope i've made the right decision.All im going to do is the frontal hairling otherwise the rest of my hair is fine. Can anyone tell me how many years have follicular unit T been used now ? And more precisely how long have Dr Thomas A. Law and Dr. Bob Bernstein have been using FU. These are the 2 doctors i have narrowed down. Any suggestions on who is better or are they comparable? Is 1 better for repair work? They both seem like very good doctors in nyc.Thank you...Take care.

jonathanNy

New REAL Hair Club Member posted September 27, 2002 10:01 PM

Oh one more thing , is there any "COBBLESTONING" involved. That was one of my main complaints about micro/mini grafting.I had to have electrolysis done on some of the unsightable grafts.

Thanks for the response Jotronic.Great job on your hair it looks much better now.Now if only i can "feather" out my hair line and make it look "normal" like yours.I might have a little problem though the micro-mini grafts were put pretty low and i might be able to go just a 1/4 of an inch or the hairline will be too low. Ill let Dr. Bernstein take a look at it and see what he can do. Are you planning on doing any more FUT ?