Houston Area Hair Restoration Clincs

milkman85

Last week I was able to visit a couple Hair Restoration clinics here in Houston...MHR "Dr. Recasens" and visit with Arocha hairrestoration "Dr. Arocha"

I have to say both clinics seemed to be very skilled and professional. They understood how emotion it is losing ones hair at such an early age of 16. I tried hair systems (NEVER RECOMMEND to anyone!) and shaving my head, but I always felt cheated of my youth.

After going through the consultations, and understanding the entire process, I felt much more comfortable with Dr. Arocha. He dealt with me directly, I was expecting some sales guys telling me about my options and what to expect, the norm at MHR and Bosley. I was excited to hear that I have good amount of donor hair and a transplant is an option! I will keep you all posted of my status and when I plan to have surgery.

Last week I was able to visit a couple Hair Restoration clinics here in Houston...MHR "Dr. Recasens" and visit with Arocha hairrestoration "Dr. Arocha"

I have to say both clinics seemed to be very skilled and professional. They understood how emotion it is losing ones hair at such an early age of 16. I tried hair systems (NEVER RECOMMEND to anyone!) and shaving my head, but I always felt cheated of my youth.

After going through the consultations, and understanding the entire process, I felt much more comfortable with Dr. Arocha. He dealt with me directly, I was expecting some sales guys telling me about my options and what to expect, the norm at MHR and Bosley. I was excited to hear that I have good amount of donor hair and a transplant is an option! I will keep you all posted of my status and when I plan to have surgery.