Why did Dr Armani change to FUE?

asasas

Hi guys and gals

I don't post often but I do come here regularly and really enjoy the site. I hope I can ask a question about Dr Armani on here as I am not allowed to on HLH.

I can't say that I'm the biggest fan of Dr Armani (I had a consulation with him once and he was very salesmanlike)

But a few years ago he was regarded as a very skilled strip surgeon (although there seemed to be a lot of controversy about him front-packing grafts - particularly on young patients)

Yet now he's doing FUE his reputation has gone down-hill in my opinion (with results like Sting-ray)

So why did he switch? He must have been confident about FUE because otherwise he risked losing his reputation.

I know FUE might generate more money for a surgeon but if you thought you'd get bad fue results you'd obviously know that it wouldn't take long to get to the forums and the clients would stop coming.

I'm interested in this topic really as I would like to have FUE (although I wouldn't choose Armani) but I can't understand why a surgeon would change to FUE unless he/she was confident in the method.

cheers

Asa

Hi guys and gals

I don't post often but I do come here regularly and really enjoy the site. I hope I can ask a question about Dr Armani on here as I am not allowed to on HLH.

I can't say that I'm the biggest fan of Dr Armani (I had a consulation with him once and he was very salesmanlike)

But a few years ago he was regarded as a very skilled strip surgeon (although there seemed to be a lot of controversy about him front-packing grafts - particularly on young patients)

Yet now he's doing FUE his reputation has gone down-hill in my opinion (with results like Sting-ray)

So why did he switch? He must have been confident about FUE because otherwise he risked losing his reputation.

I know FUE might generate more money for a surgeon but if you thought you'd get bad fue results you'd obviously know that it wouldn't take long to get to the forums and the clients would stop coming.

I'm interested in this topic really as I would like to have FUE (although I wouldn't choose Armani) but I can't understand why a surgeon would change to FUE unless he/she was confident in the method.

cheers

Asa

Most skilled doctors seem not to have "switched" to F.U.E., but to have added it to their arsenal, as an option for some patients. If Armani no longer provides any strip procedures, I imagine his reason must be money (F.U.E. runs about twice as much as strip-harvesting). Each method has its advantages and its drawbacks, and say either is "superior" for "every patient" probably is not something any respectable transplant surgeon would do.