I'm so depressed..

Anonymous

I've never been able to really enjoy my hair.. all my life, i'm born with a really high hair line.. my hair was wavy.. so i couldn't gel it up even if i wanted to. And now i'm thinning in my front, its to a point where i can see my whole entire scalp through my hair line.

Do you know how depressing that is for me.. i'm so young.. and i realize that aside from having hating my hair from the beginning, i now have to worry about how to keep it.. I don't even feel like a teenager anymore.. and have no idea why i've noticed it so suddenly..

It maybe psychological or not, but i think its getting worse.. i'm so sad.. Does anyone know any doctors i could go see in Hong Kong? Ever since i got here.. seems like i've been losing more and more hair...

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

Baby Shampoo for showering.

I've never been able to really enjoy my hair.. all my life, i'm born with a really high hair line.. my hair was wavy.. so i couldn't gel it up even if i wanted to. And now i'm thinning in my front, its to a point where i can see my whole entire scalp through my hair line.

Do you know how depressing that is for me.. i'm so young.. and i realize that aside from having hating my hair from the beginning, i now have to worry about how to keep it.. I don't even feel like a teenager anymore.. and have no idea why i've noticed it so suddenly..

It maybe psychological or not, but i think its getting worse.. i'm so sad.. Does anyone know any doctors i could go see in Hong Kong? Ever since i got here.. seems like i've been losing more and more hair...

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

Baby Shampoo for showering.

Anonymous,

I can certainly understand your pain.. when it comes to thinning i had it since about 10 yrs ago.. 3-4 yrs after your current age! I know very well what you mean..

but dont you worry, my friend, remmember, hair loss might be really devastating for someone so young, but take comfort in that there is a solution !!!..

do some good reading on this website and other internet forums... understand the technology, lookup the doctors in the internet or yellow pages ( as at this time, i dont think doctors are being recommended beyond North America ).. match their knowledge with the what you learnt.. and off you go.. before you know, you are in control of your life...

Good Luck, be happy icon_smile.gif

Signature:Please click here to vote for the doctor you would go to if you needed a hair transplantation today!

Disclaimer: I am not a qualified medical professional nor do i work for any doctor, hence these are my personal and honest views. Hopefully I will benefit someone as I had benefitted from this awesome forum.

My HT blog - 2600 - Dr. Feller: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/PD/blog/68/

photo album: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/PD/albums/135

Excellent answer PD. I would also add that you might email your photos to several different doctors and get their opinions. They might prescribe Propecia for you, which will most likely halt your hairloss where it's at. I have even seen a few photos of people that've tried different regimens and had significant regrowth, although I've never tried anything but Propecia and Rogain myself. I think most everyone here undestands how you feel. You're not the only one. Do your research and hang in there! You'll be alright!