Dutasteride?

Some time ago I did some reading about this drug. Now I've found it can actually be obtained in a topical form.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I've been using Propecia for quite some time, and while it's helped my long battle with MPB (I'm 40 btw) I continue to look for new therapies. Anyone already taken the plunge with Avodart? Any feedback?

Some time ago I did some reading about this drug. Now I've found it can actually be obtained in a topical form.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I've been using Propecia for quite some time, and while it's helped my long battle with MPB (I'm 40 btw) I continue to look for new therapies. Anyone already taken the plunge with Avodart? Any feedback?

I want to try avodart too, but only because I just started loosing my hair and want to tackle it full steam, avodart is the most potent med availibal today. Due to not having an rx and it costing almost $400 online to order without an rx. I started proscar a month and a half ago. Too early to tell if it IS working but I have a really good feeling about it. 9 months from now if I see NO regrowth, I'll try avodart. If I do see regrowth, I'll throw away all my rogaine bottles, pay $30 a month and live happy!

none

none