Long Term Updates?!

new york

This forum is wonderful about posting people's pictures immediately post-op and even up to one year...but I would love to see some of the people that are one year or more post some updates on how they are doing. And maybe give us some pictures. How have people been feeling now that they are a few years removed? Has it still been worthwhile? It would be great to see what people (or just their hair) look like.

Smoothy checks in a good bit. He's a veteran of several hair restoration surgeries. I am due for an update since I am about 16 months post-op. There are several others who post pretty regularly that are 1+ year post op.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

NY,

I'm about 3 years out from my procedure, and I've been meaning to put something out there. I'm feeling good, and at this point, glad I went through with it. Looking at doing another in March 2006. I've only told 2 close friends that I did this, and they both think it looks great. I'll see if I can get a pic or 2 in the next couple weeks.