On Propecia and getting worse, shed or hairloss?

OK So my hair is falling out like 10-20 a day before propecia. I am on it 6 months now and I feel hair falling onto my shoulders and ears and its all over the shower and sink. Each hair is has a brown piece attached to the end it fell off from and the part closest to the scalp is thinner than the end that was cut during my last haircut. I am scared becuase I know that DHT closes the hair follicle hole so thats probably why the end growing is thinner than the end that was cut. Now does this sound like a shed to you? The area around the side of my head is receeding worse than before and I see hairs falling out the top of my head. I cant run my fingers through wet hair or while putting gel without about 15 hairs falling out.

OK So my hair is falling out like 10-20 a day before propecia. I am on it 6 months now and I feel hair falling onto my shoulders and ears and its all over the shower and sink. Each hair is has a brown piece attached to the end it fell off from and the part closest to the scalp is thinner than the end that was cut during my last haircut. I am scared becuase I know that DHT closes the hair follicle hole so thats probably why the end growing is thinner than the end that was cut. Now does this sound like a shed to you? The area around the side of my head is receeding worse than before and I see hairs falling out the top of my head. I cant run my fingers through wet hair or while putting gel without about 15 hairs falling out.

i have been only 1 month on propecia and im shedding alot!

but i hope it will grow back again but ticker.

if you are still shedding after 6 months that suck!

i think if that happen to me i will be almost bald then after 6 months!

someone here said it takes 3-4 months to see propecia benefit! i hope....