i am about a year away from getting my first HT...my question is...the area right above the sideburns..its the area that V's out..can hair be transplanted there to thicken that area up?? on average how many grafts on each side to thicken, if possible? thanks!! sorry no picsicon_frown.gif

i am about a year away from getting my first HT...my question is...the area right above the sideburns..its the area that V's out..can hair be transplanted there to thicken that area up?? on average how many grafts on each side to thicken, if possible? thanks!! sorry no picsicon_frown.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Daniel,

Take a look at this pic of me directly post-op.

672107574_8F31A5E343AD3E6C6BE67F5F771728D9.jpg.thumb

Is that the area in which you are referring? This area requires a different incision/ graft transplant method, but is accomplished daily by good hair restoration physicians.

I hope this answered your question.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

yes robert thats about it! actualli i went through your pic album and number 22/58 on your left hand side is better at showing what i mean...basically from the bottom of the sideburn to just above the temporal point....its almost like an area that everyone is a little bit "thinner" but i want my HT to cover everywhere and really create a designer head of hair...could you post that pic in this thread and maybe circle that area so i know were on the same page??? thanks robert you rock!!!

daniel