decision made.farjo it is!!!!!!many thanks to this forum its been invaluable

glasgow

i have just made the decision to go with a ht and im sure i have made the correct decision when choosing which surgeon

this forum has been invaluable for research due to the fact that its hardly a topic thats discussed amongst most men and is not one that many people like to chat about(baldness)

my first consulation was with the norton clinic over 2 years ago and left feeling i had just met some ex double glazing salesmen who was only intersted in the cash

as my confidence dominished i decided to go for another consulation this time in london at the wimploe clinic....dr mays internet website looked impressive and he was a member of various institutes but i did not get a good feeling from the consulation nor of the surgery

i came away disappointed and decided to do more research....websites such as this(mainly) led me to believe uk finest was the farjos in manchester.

in fact its the only uk surgery recommended in this website!!!!!!

after a consulation which toke me months to get i eventually met with dr farjo and after the consultation and then meeting some of his patients im confident in few months time i have decided correctly

he also has a competent backroom staff that has handled the ongoing queries i have had

once again thanks again to your forum...........cheers!!!!!!

Glasgow,

I know you've been a member for a few months considering your options. I'm pleased our community has helped you find an oustanding surgeon to perform your hair transplant. You will be in great hands at the Farjo clinic.

I want to hear details and see photos after the procedure :-)

Best wishes,

Bill

ritchie..........after meeting dr farjo and doing more research on websites and his patients i believe that dr farjo is as good as the rest therefor no need to jump to the states

will certainly keep this forum posted on the results whatever they maybe!

1400 grafts req mainly to crown

Hey Glasgow

Cool , how big is the area of baldness on your crown in square centermeters , I had 2100 grafts placed in a relativly small area ,only 7cm x 5cm giving me 35cm2 to cover , I had aproximatly 60 graft per cm2 placed .

Whats your plans for density and coverage bud and are you using any of the grafts on your temples aswell as spread over your crown ?

Balody have you got any updates yet ?

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007