Tim Stack On Earl

Guest Larry David

Guest Larry David

Did anyone see Tim Stack on "my Name is Earl".Not good advertisement for Dr Deyarman.He was raving about him on Howard stern.

Was this the episode of Earl last week that was kind of a parody of the TV show "Cops"? I am not familiar with Tim Stack but was this the guy who played the drunk driver? I take it that he has "had work done". The part was so small that I didn't really notice his hair. If I recall he did look balding.

Interesting to see "Mimi" from Drew Carey. I wonder if this will be a recurrent role for her.

Phil

Guest Larry David

Yea !!! he was the drunk guy. he used to be the star of Son of a beach. He used to appear on howard stern and talk about his transplant. If you go to Dr yarman site, you will see his picture as a customer.Great Show.

I did not see the show but remember him from "Son of the Beach" (I liked BJ! icon_smile.gif)which was pretty funny. His hair did look like work had been done and I wondered about it myself. Not the best advertisement for Dr. DeYarman.

I checked out the testimonial by Tim Stack on Dr. Deyarman's website and he says that Dr. Deyarman described the procedure as "like going to the dentist" which he agreed it was icon_rolleyes.gif. This is the kind of BS that young guys read and think a HT is easy. The recovery period is months long and can be painful in the donor area for months or even permanently if not done correctly.

NoBuzz

Yeah, I think for anyone to compare a HT surgery to a dental appointment is inappropriate and unethical and for a Dr. borderline fraudulent. That one ranks right up there with the claim about "regrowing a full head of hair"!

Phil