any pictures of HT patients with long hair?

I've been browsing around but can't find any pictures of how transplanted hair looks grown long ( around eye length). Everyone who posts their pictures seem to have their hair very short. I'm trying to get a sense if recreating a hairline with 50 grafts - cm2 will be enough to pull off a thick moppy hair look if combed foward. Would it be enough to sufficiently cover the forehead without any spots looking thin? Is anyone willing to post a pic of their HT combed foward?

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

Baby Shampoo for showering.

I've been browsing around but can't find any pictures of how transplanted hair looks grown long ( around eye length). Everyone who posts their pictures seem to have their hair very short. I'm trying to get a sense if recreating a hairline with 50 grafts - cm2 will be enough to pull off a thick moppy hair look if combed foward. Would it be enough to sufficiently cover the forehead without any spots looking thin? Is anyone willing to post a pic of their HT combed foward?

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

thanks jagdish but I only see pictures of his hair combed to the side. I'm trying to find pictures of hair combed straight down covering the whole forehead.

Anonymous,

I hope someone else will respond to this who has pics (or a link to them) showing hair combed forward. I have a hunch you'll need more than 50 per sq. cm. to pull this off..............I would guess more like 65-70 per sq cm at the least.

45-50 grafts per sq. cm. is supposed to provide the "appearance" of density. To have actual density I think you'd need to go much higher. Just my best guess. Hopefully someone can post with more knowledge regarding this.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Anonymous,

When I had hair I used to grow it till eyebrows covering full forehead. I have some scratches on my forehead. My hair helped me in hiding them till I was 25 years. I used to look like Sylvester Stallone in Rambo. icon_wink.gif But now I can not hide them due to lack of hair. I was planning to cover my forehead again after HT. But I should be realistic. As per my doctor I was between norwood 3 and 4. May be a norwood 2 guy with lot of donor density can expect to have his original hairstyle back. Not me. If I can cover some part of my forehead like bob covered in his pic, I will be the happiest man in the world.

-Jagdish

Ravi Vide