FUE Megasession Results - 10 months post-op

• Administrators

Next time you guys find some one who is apparently not aware of the new rules, please point it out to me rather than jump to conclusions.

As soon as I became aware of this post I removed the external link and notified Dr. Jones of our new policy, which I will expect him and all others to follow.

The reason he was not banned is that he did not knowing post outside links along with an accompanying political message. Apparently you did not see these posts because they were deleted.

Interesting how quick you are to attack Dr. Jones post rather than notice the excellent results of the patient in the photo. I also appreciate Dr. Jones showing the patient from the top view.

Congratulations to Dr. Jones and his patient and thanks for his support as a sponsor of this community.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Perhaps this before photo was taken before the FUE surgery but after the strip surgery. Unles he has diffused thinning the frontal third of the scalp looks like it has had something done to it.

But I was also under the impression that he had 2100 grafts not 2400

Just wanted to say it is 2100 grafts FUE, I guess dr. J. made a typo.

The before picture was taken a couple of weeks before the FUE procedure (about a year after my 1800 strip session).

Just wanted to get all thing straight.

BV icon_smile.gif

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.