Reputable HT surgeons

I have been considering a HT procedure for over a year now. However in my research on Bosley Medical, I found that several lawsuits had been filed against them and that Bosley's license had been suspended in 20 states! Yikes!! I did not read all of the articles about the specific nature of the litigation, but it was disclosed that Bosley used non-medical personal in their consultations with patients. This was enough to dissuade me from using them for a HT procedure.

I've read a little about NHI and so far I'm pleased with what I've read. Has anyone had a HT with this firm? Did you find them to be reputable and were pleased with the results?

Thanks for your time,

aka

I have been considering a HT procedure for over a year now. However in my research on Bosley Medical, I found that several lawsuits had been filed against them and that Bosley's license had been suspended in 20 states! Yikes!! I did not read all of the articles about the specific nature of the litigation, but it was disclosed that Bosley used non-medical personal in their consultations with patients. This was enough to dissuade me from using them for a HT procedure.

I've read a little about NHI and so far I'm pleased with what I've read. Has anyone had a HT with this firm? Did you find them to be reputable and were pleased with the results?

Thanks for your time,

aka