Styling Advice

WeAreCured

I'm not sure if this section is the right forum to post this, but after viewing so many weblogs I felt I had to chime in.

Most of you guys are keeping your hair way too short in my opinion. Of course, the longer hair gets, even if it's 100% healthy, it will look thinner, but that doesn't really start to happen until the 5-6 inch range. I think cutting your hair with clippers and such is utterly ridiculous if you've gone through the trouble of having a transplant or are merely thinning. Personally, I think many of you would benefit from having a 2 inch range haircut and add some thickening serum like Fat Hair makes when damp, then blow dry with a round brush on low heat for added thickness and volume. Two inches creates the perfect amount of density in my opinion and conceals more on top as well as falling onto your forehead enough to cover recession.

Just my humble opinion, and I'm not gay or anything, I'm just into hairstyles and looking my best, and I think that since everyone on here is so concerned with the appearance of their hair, I just had to put my two cents in concerning the matter.

I'm not gay or anything, I'm just into hairstyles and looking my best,

Haha Cured.

Actually, the longer your hair gets the more thinning will show because you lose that "bristle , fanned " look. In the beginning, I cut my hair short to allow for the hair to grow in uniformly. If not you will have some coarse hair and some native hair which loos funny. I think it also helps with the waiting game.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

True that. My transplant was only in the hairline and my hair's about 4-5 inches long in the front, so I suppose I just wasn't thinking with that logic, since most people got a lot more grafts than I did and in many more areas.

As for the gay thing, I just think it's funny how men who are into hairstyles are labeled gay by a bunch of homophobes who wish they had the balls to do cool stuff with their hair instead of the run of the mill executive cut. These days a guy can't even work out without suspicion. People are all like, "Damn, he's cut like a gay guy!" What a crazy world we live in.

Cured

It is just because most guys are not in shape and don't have cool hairstyles. Take a look around, especially in RI..

They are just jealous of those that do

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!