Proscar and Shedding

Hey Guys,

I just started taking 1/4 Proscar today. I'm trying to go about it with a somewhat scientific approach documenting any changes, etc, that pop up, as well as taking pictures to record progress. On my first day, today, I noticed some shedding, although not from my head. Oddly enough, in the shower I noticed a few hairs that seemed to have shed from my eyebrows. Has anyone else experienced this or something similar? Any input is welcome.

BTW I've got pretty thick eyebrows so a little shedding is not a big deal but I'd like to make sure they don't fall out! ;-)

Thanks!

-k

Hey Guys,

I just started taking 1/4 Proscar today. I'm trying to go about it with a somewhat scientific approach documenting any changes, etc, that pop up, as well as taking pictures to record progress. On my first day, today, I noticed some shedding, although not from my head. Oddly enough, in the shower I noticed a few hairs that seemed to have shed from my eyebrows. Has anyone else experienced this or something similar? Any input is welcome.

BTW I've got pretty thick eyebrows so a little shedding is not a big deal but I'd like to make sure they don't fall out! ;-)

Thanks!

-k

propecia or proscar stop testorone from being converted into dht. dht is needed for body hair. Perhaps you have very bushy eye brows due to high levels of dht. If thats the case you will loose body hair, or eye brows because of the drug you are on. I don't know if eye brows are going to get bushier due to dht tho, also I doubt you would start loosing body hair on the first day of treatment, then again, i'm not a doctor, just a guy who spent a lot of time reading and thinking about the subject.

none

none