Dr. Vogel in Md.

pushing 40

Had to cancel my derm appt for last week; decided to schedule a consult with Dr. Vogel in Baltimore since that's where I live and he's listed on this site; all I'm wanting is a script for propecia. He wrote me back thanking me for my interest in breast augmentation and explained all the different ways it can be done. It was very interesting; but didn't help my hair loss any....

Had to cancel my derm appt for last week; decided to schedule a consult with Dr. Vogel in Baltimore since that's where I live and he's listed on this site; all I'm wanting is a script for propecia. He wrote me back thanking me for my interest in breast augmentation and explained all the different ways it can be done. It was very interesting; but didn't help my hair loss any....

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, but he does all kinds of other surgeries so that rules him out for me. I finally got my peopecia script; but I still haven't started it yet. Ingesting a chemical daily that alters my own natural chemical make up is terrifying to me and I guess I just need to get over it. Anbody here have good results in the frontal top area from propecia?? I'm one of those with the funny looking frontal only loss; I'm growing my hair out longer now just because I can But much longer and its going to look silly.